Interiors Project Designer
With Current Firm:2
- B.A., Kent State University - Major in Interior Design
Lauran has experience in both residential and commercial design, ranging from multi-family to corporate to healthcare projects. She has thoroughly explored all phases of the design process, including: field verification, schematic design and space planning, design development, construction documentation, permit coordination, construction administration, finish and fixture selection, and 3-D modeling and rendering.
Lauran is only three minutes older than her sister (they’re identical twins) and they were born on St. Patrick’s Day!
- Lauran and her husband bought their first home in 2017 and enjoy spending weekends making “minor” alterations to the house to reflect their personalities.
- They also love all things mid-century and are always on the hunt for new a furniture piece.
- She has two dogs- both rescues- who she considers to be her children and would adopt many more if she had the space (and if her husband would let her)!
- An early bird, she hits the gym to weight train every morning before the sun rises.
- When the weekend humidity isn’t 100%, you can find her biking on the Greenways of Raleigh.
- She knows nothing about fashion, but loves all things makeup- she swears she could navigate her local Ulta blindfolded.
- She runs on iced coffee even on the coldest winter days.
- Lauran believes everyone should live by the quote: “We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.” - Confucius