Interiors Project Designer
With Current Firm:<1
- B.A. Kent State University, 2011 - Major in Interior Design
Lauran assists in many phases of a project, including schematic design, construction documents, finish selections, 3D models and perspectives.
Lauran is only three minutes older than her sister (they’re identical twins) and they were born on St. Patrick’s Day!
- Lauran and her husband bought their first home in 2017 and enjoy spending weekends making “minor” alterations to the house to reflect their personalities.
- They also love all things mid-century and are always on the hunt for new a furniture piece.
- She has two dogs- both rescues- who she considers to be her children and would adopt many more if she had the space (and if her husband would let her)!
- An early bird, she hits the gym to weight train every morning before the sun rises.
- When the weekend humidity isn’t 100%, you can find her biking on the Greenways of Raleigh.
- She knows nothing about fashion, but loves all things makeup- she swears she could navigate her local Ulta blindfolded.
- She runs on iced coffee even on the coldest winter days.
- Lauran believes everyone should live by the quote: “We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.” - Confucius