David is an Indiana Hoosier born, NC transplant that has a passion for renovating, restoring and constructing whether it is his house or preparing plans for others to do the same.
- His restoration interests carry over to bringing new life to old things and currently his personal project is a classic jeep renewal.
- His favorite place to be would be fishing at sunrise and sunset on Dogfly Lake, Ontario, Canada.
- His favorite view is looking out from the summit of Angels Landing, Zion National Park.
- His favorite sport is baseball, especially when it involves his kids. During baseball season, you will often find David donning his coaching gear, running out to a game.
- His ultimate philosophy is: Over-prepare! Always have twelve rods on the boat deck, plenty of lures, rain/wind gear and you are prepared for any situation… or you have no idea what you should be doing.
- His favorite quotes would be “People by themselves can be pretty stupid. People working together can be very powerful.” (Paul Reed Smith) or “The future ain’t what it used to be.” (Yogi Berra)
- When not working, his interests include fishing trips with family and friends, watching live music (Widespread Panic shows are tops on the list), playing guitar and enjoying the outdoors.