Angie was born in England, and spent her first 6 months with a drawer for a crib in an old hunting lodge. She now resides in a log cabin in the woods.
- Her favorite quote is “When a problem comes along, you must whip it…whippet…whippet good” (That’s a Devo original, with an ADP twist)
- She loves dogs… a lot—all dogs, but especially Ruby and Tigger, who accompany her to the office each day. If Angie’s here, good chance Ruby and Tigger are too.
- She loves horses—all horses, but especially her horses, Cowboy and Cowgirl. They also reside in a lovely barn by the cabin in the woods. They don’t get to come to work.
- She is an all-around creature lover, but she draws the line at flies, roaches, earthworms, mosquitos, poisonous snakes and spiders.
- Her favorite dessert is white cake with white icing (in case you were looking for birthday cake suggestions…)
- She loves spending time in the outdoors in all seasons. When away from the office, she is happiest enjoying horseback riding, snow skiing, kayaking or just taking in the fresh air surrounded by nature.